Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

40

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life,a new chapter, a new journey..and although life wasn't always kind to me, I still enjoy the little things that it brings my way...new friendships..new opportunities..laughter and even tears.

The past 9 months i had to face ugly truths head on..and it was tough...and it was an endless storm spinning around me..taking me out of balance...i couldn't breathe...i couldn't sleep..my life simply stopped...there were days i just felt the need and the urge to give up..there were days i wished death will simply come upon me.

Three Months ago...I was like a little kid again..jumping up and down from happiness...it was May 14, something shifted in me...i could feel that the sadness that was there was gone...there was just me...and You.

I write this to those who in a moment of despair think of the dark only and fail to see the light.
I've been there...and i could feel how the darkness was taking over ...

Life kicked me hard..broke me down...and when i tried to get up and fight back..it simply gave me the final blow...but today...I take that as an added experience for my future that is yet to come...and without what happened..i could have never known what i truly desire or deserve.

so therefore..my next 365 days...I say BRING IT ON..I'm ready ...
Today I celebrate my 40th Birthday and i know exactly which path i'm taking and where i will end up by next year...
My  best treat is yet to come... soon ..very soon.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment